Conditions for Ticket Reservations
Reservations may be made only by email.
- After your ticket has been confirmed, please transfer the total amount of the tickets within seven working days.
- Seating position is established on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Special requests (such as a custom chair, wheelchair place or “not close to air-conditioning”) should be made at the time of your reservation.
- Although every effort is made to meet such requests, a particular seating position cannot be guaranteed.
- If you change your reservation or the number of seats, then it may be considered as a new reservation with the possible consequence of reseating.
Management Group – Ben’s Theater Jomtien
Changes in Pattaya’s COVID-19 situation, prompts Ben’s Theater Jomtien to revise guidelines for future performances.
All guests will be asked to wear masks, and will have their temperature taken on arrival. Outside the premises we will provide running water, soap and hand gel. The one meter distancing will be observed in the seating arrangements. Therefore our capacity has been reduced to 25 seats max. per show (see plan). The seating arrangements are designed for single or duo-seats for couples/households. Audience are requested to stay in their seats at all times, except for the use of restrooms.
With your reservation you are required to pre-order your drinks. The bar is closed. We will only serve pre-ordered beverages (in plastic cups for hygienic reasons) at your table prior to the concert and in the interval. Staff will wear masks and face shields as well as rubber gloves.
*Mediator for concerts outside, charity concerts
*Vocal performance coaching amateur singers
*Member of the “Association of Silent Dining"
The Association was founded in 1920 by Neb Nesnah, a young amateur musician, and gastronome, living in Paris. In that year the first loudspeakers were introduced to the public. Neb hated unnecessary and disturbing sounds while having dinner with friends disturbed by all kind of noises. Such as loud pulling up chairs and tables, rattling kitchen gear, cutlery and steaming, sizzling and banging coffee machines. Neb died of shame in 1961 while dining in a 4* Michelin restaurant at the Champs Elysees in Paris.
"La Baguette French Bakery Cafe" (inside) Jomtien Thappraya Road T: 038-421707
"Restaurant Poseidon" (inside) Jomtien Complex Thappraya Road T: 038-303698
"Yupins" (inside) Jomtien Complex Thappraya Road M: 087 062 9672
"All Senses" (inside) Sukhumvit Road between Makro & Lotus M: 081 541 4666
"Moonlight" (inside) View Talay Condominium 7 505/18 Jomtien M: 085 277 7745
403/73 Jomtien Beach Road
Ben's Theater is a drop off place of Grab Car/Taxi. Just type: Bens Theatre